Raise Impact Technologies Inc. (“Company” or “We”)respect your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy and your interaction with our services (“RaisePlatform”).
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visitthe website www.getraise.io (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to the information we collect:
● On this website and through your use of the Raise Platform and services(including dashboards, accounts, permissions, and roles);
● Email, text, and other communications and electronic messages between you and this Website;
● Through any mobile and desktop applications you download through this Website which may or may not provide non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
● Any third party (including our aﬃliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Personal information is any information that can identify an individual or through which an individual’s identity can be deduced, and which is disclosed to us or which we create within the context of our relationship with the individual.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and the Raise Platform and services, including information:
● by which you may be personally identiﬁed, such as name, postal address,
e-mail address, telephone number, social security number, passport number, date of birth, taxpayer or government identiﬁcation number, or any other identiﬁer by which you may be contacted online or oﬄine ("personal information");
● that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as gender, salary, and job;
● about your crypto-wallet address, bank account and routing numbers, and/or credit card numbers that you link to your Raise or input when you use the paid Raise Platform or Website; and/or
● about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
● Directly from you when you provide it to us through sales and supply agreements or otherwise;
● Discussions with our employees, contractors, and service providers;
● Automatically as you navigate through the site, information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, device information including, but not limited to, identiﬁer, device name and type, operating system, location, mobile network information, and standard web login information, such as your browser type, traﬃc to and from our site, and the pages you accessed on our website, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
● From third parties; for example, credit bureaus, identity veriﬁcation services, and our business partners.
In serving the needs of the Company and its employees, contractors, and customers, it is important that the Company have accurate information. The Company may collect personal information in order to:
● Establish your identity;
● Understand your needs for, and determine your suitability for, products and services;
● Provide services to you and process payments for your account;
● Inform you of new products and services;
● Establish and maintain an employment or contractor relationship;
● Adhere to legal requirements.
The Company may use PersonalInformation in order to:
● To present our Website, Raise Platform, and its contents to you;
● Administer and maintain the relationship;
● Administer and maintain beneﬁts;
● Comply with legal, regulatory, and other obligations;
● To provide you with notices about your dashboard and account;
● To enable your use of the platform,Website, and services;
● Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot issues and tickets;
● For any other purposes with your consent;
● Carryout our business operations.
● Administer and maintain the employment/contractor relationship;
● To employees, contractors, service providers, and other parties we use to support our business - and who will always be bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information conﬁdential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
● Make hiring decisions;
● To our subsidiaries and aﬃliates;
● To fulﬁll the purpose for which you provide it;
● Submit quotes or proposals to prospective customers or clients;
● Enable employees/contractors to access client/customer facilities or that of the Company (i.e. security clearances);
● To comply with any court order, law, or legal process - including, but not limited to, responding to any government or regulatory request;
● Explore and/or undertake corporate opportunities, including a merger, acquisition, amalgamation, IPO, re-organization, or sale of the Company, including the due diligence process and the transfer of information through to the closing of any such transaction.
Safeguards, security systems, and processes are in place to protect your information against unauthorized access, disclosure, use, or modiﬁcation whether on-site or off-site.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website,
you are responsible for keeping this password conﬁdential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure.Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website.Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We store our customers' personal information securely throughout the life of the customer's Raise account.
We retain your information for a minimum of ﬁve (5) years or for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected -and to comply with any legal obligations. Your personal information will be destroyed once it is no longer needed by us and once all requirements of the law have been met.
There are some instances where we may need to disclose personal information to a third-party service provider. Whenever we engage a third-party service provider, we conﬁrm that its privacy and security standards meet our requirements. In the event that a third-party service provider is located outside of our jurisdiction, the government, courts or law enforcement, or regulatory agencies of that jurisdiction may be able to obtain disclosure of your personal information through the laws of that jurisdiction.
By submitting your personal information to us, you have consented to our use and disclosure of the personal information for the purposes outlined in this policy. If we wish to use or disclose your personal information other than as described in this policy, we will obtain your express content before doing so.
If you prefer that we not use or disclose your personal information for any of these purposes, you may notify us in writing at anytime. If you do not notify us, we will consider you to have consented to our continued use and disclosure of your personal information. A notiﬁcation that we do not use or disclose your personal information for certain purposes may affect our ability to provide you with the products and/or services.
Please note that from time to time, we may be compelled to release personal information as required or permitted by law.
Each time you visit our website, we gather the date, time, browser type, name of the visitor’s internet service provider, the site that referred the visitor to us, any pages that are requested, the navigation history, and IP address of the visitor. The foregoing information does not generally contain anything that can identify users personally. We use this information for our internal audit log and system administration, and to gather broad demographic information about our user base. This information may be shared with third parties in order to provide services for aggregate use.
If you object to this gathering of information, you should not use or access our webpages, Website, or platform.
Cookies can track how and when you use a site.A cookie does not damage your system and identiﬁes your browser, not you personally. If you do not wish to receive a cookie, use the options in your web browser.
https://www.intercom.com/terms-and-policies#cookie-policy. We may also use Intercom as a medium for communications, either through email or through messages within our product(s).The Intercom Messenger Apps and Apps in Inbox products may also provide you with access to other third-party applications such as Stripe.You should consult these third parties' privacy notices for further information on their use of your personal data. As part of our service agreements, Intercom collects publicly available contact and social information related to you, such as your email address, gender, company, job title, photos, website URLs, social network handles, and physical addresses, to enhance your user experience. For more information on the privacy practices of Intercom, please visit
https://www.intercom.com/terms-and-policies#terms. If you would like to opt out of having this information collected by or submitted to Intercom, please contact us.
201 Church Street, Sandyport
Nassau, Commonwealth of The Bahamas